Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Lenox Hotel, Boston MA

We stayed at the Lenox Hotel in Boston.  What a wonderful and gorgeous hotel.  I would say the Lenox Hotel is easily a 5 star.  It is located in a very nice and safe part of Boston.  Everything about the hotel is outstanding, the rooms, as you can see they are very nicely decorated and immaculate, the lobby (above) is spectacular.  The rooms are even equipped with a mini refrigerator which makes for a great opportunity for you to bring those fabulous leftovers.  I'm sure that the hotel would not mind heating up your takeout for you.

The service is amazing.  Very prompt room service served with a flair.  There were a few things on the room service menu that was competitively priced, such as the mushroom pizza we rec'd for $10.  Most pizzas are $10.  Any small problem, you may have and the front desk is so happy and looks to serve your every want and need.

We had breakfast at their City Table and the food was very good.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay again given the chance.

3 comments:

  1. I just love your site, it is fresh, filled with related articles, eye-catchy design has a very nice right!Because several articles helped me in my job really, thanks for that!



    http://www.blackblogoftravel.com/blog/2012/01/forget-not-fouquets-luxury-paris-hotel-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment. I am so glad it helped you out in some small way. If you like my blog, please check out my website at www.newenglandandbeyond.com. Right now, it is pretty much the same, but I hope to do something more with the website.

      Thanks again.
      gaylem

      Delete
  2. This information can help me consider some useful things, and maintain a good work.



    hotel a parigi

    ReplyDelete